Sunday, January 11, 2009

Home-cooked Tuscan chicken, all rights reserved.

I went to Chicago for the weekend, since I wasn't able to make it home for the holidays. Mom made her excellent Tuscan chicken on Saturday night. She warned me that, under no circumstances, can I post the ultra top-secret recipe in this blog, as there is a patent pending. (I think she was kidding about the patent part, but I ain't taking my chances.) So, the photographic evidence will have to suffice for now. All I can say is that it was utterly delicious, and by itself, is worth going home for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the Tuscan Chicken dish has been lovingly tweaked over the past few years, so the recipe is top secret; however, there's no patent pending. Patents typically cover products or processes...this dish is neither. (Also, patents are best reserved for pharmaceutical concoctions.) Readers can probably figure out ingredients for this crowd pleaser by holding a premium-grade, high-powered pocket magnifier to blog photo. Good luck, and don't go overboard with the ketchup! Ha!

Best,
Linda B.,Director
www.bluesagewriting.com

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!